164 Headlight Bulb

     Can anyone tell me what the replacement part number is for a non-OEM
     headlight bulb for a '91 164 ? In other words, if I go to my local Pep
     Boys/Auto Zone can I buy a replacement Sylvania bulb etc. which will
     fit and if so what's the bulb number (eg. 9004, 9006 etc...). Would
     like to fix this today (as opposed to waiting 3-5 days for shipment of
     an OEM part) so the coppers don't pull me over this evening.

     Thxs.

     Kevin Fillip
     Dallas, Texas

     '91 164 (got the pirate eye patch look going)
     '91 Spider (Mine)
     '91 Spider (Hers)