Value of 33

We are probably having to write off our 33 due to =A31k damage.  Glass' s=
ays that
this is about the value so I expect the insurance company to try to fob u=
s off
with less than a grand.

Does anyone have evidence or links to this car being better priced than t=
his
(aparently it can be a bit of a negotiation).

It is a 33 1.7 Cloverleaf Veloce in that nice white/gold/silver/champagne=
 colour I
have been talking about in my last e-mail.  It is a G plate at the tail e=
nd of the
Mk1 style, and, at 10 years old it is 99.99% rust free!  Miles 106k.

ANy ammunition would be gratefully received!

Thanks

Andrew