RE: 2600 repairs from Nov. crash almost fixed

         Reply to:   RE: 2600 repairs from Nov. crash almost fixed
Hi Ray,

>insurance settlement with the brakes etc. I need a spring to get back on
>the road and I don't have much moolah around right now. Anyone got one
>they can part with cheap? It would be much appreciated.

The previous owner of my 2600 found a place in Kansas named Coil Spring
Specialties that will make up a complete set of springs (all 4) for about
$210 + shipping.  Their phone number is 785-437-2025, fax 785-437-2266.  I
had a set made and they turned out great. The car feels completely
different now.  He can also do 10% and 20% stiffer sets.  He has all the
suspension data from the 2600 tech specs (I faxed it to him) so he should have no
problem making a set for the Sprint.  Turn around time was about 3 wks.

Hope this helps,

Dan Scolaro
Delaware Valley AROC
Phila, PA