2600 repairs from Nov. crash almost fixed

Hi all,
Yes my 1963 2600 Sprint is almost repaired from the attack of the
galvanized truck bumper. Mike at Ralli-Round here in Seattle did a great
job on the radiator (oh and as long as its there lets look at the
brakes, front seal, pinion seal, all fluids, etc. $$$$$$$$$) Bill at
Shadowflight is almost done with the body and paint. He is an artist. I
just saw my black beauty yesterday and he has only one more day of
sanding on the paint job and he will put it back together.
Does anyone have a used front spring for this car? It was broken in the
accident and not noticed and I have spent way more on the car than the
insurance settlement with the brakes etc. I need a spring to get back on
the road and I don't have much moolah around right now. Anyone got one
they can part with cheap? It would be much appreciated.
Ray Henderson
Seattle

End of alfa-digest V7 #1297