GTV6 bushings

Well, I had my GTV6 (which has been non-op for the past two years) on the
road for the first time two weeks ago, and on the track two days ago (to
see what I thought of it)---I LIKE it!

So now, comes a rebuilt transaxle, and my question---

Since the rear end is coming out of the car, there will be easy access to
all the rear end bushings---which should be replaced? and with what?

While I'm at it, what should be replaced up front ( tie rod ends are
done, and I know about the caster bushings.)

I'm looking to keeping it a street-able car, but with more tuning
emphasis on the track.

thanks to all

Regards,
Alan G. Lambert___________________________________<gerard@domain.elided>