Help Identifying a Wheel and Looking for a Spare

My '74 GTV now runs on a set of 14x6 Ronal wheels.  I have seven of these.

I'd like to find another to make two complete sets.  I'd also like to find
some spare lug nuts (they are Ronal and have shoulders on them).

Can anyone help me identify the wheels (i.e. what model are they?)

You can see some pictures of them at:

http://members.bellatlantic.net/~mpbrady/ronal.jpg
http://members.bellatlantic.net/~mpbrady/gtv_sd.jpg

Better yet, can anyone give me a lead on finding a spare wheel or two?

Thanks,

Bob Brady, DVAROC
Yardley, PA
'74 GTV