Alfa Romeo 2000 engine identifion

    Hi !

I have just bought Alfa Romeo 116 Giulietta. The engine is not original.

PO said the engine is from Alfa 75 and is a 2 litre.

It is carburetted 4cylinder, pretty similar but I could see difference
(camshaft covers have fins)
to my other 116 Giulietta engine.

Engine number is (in the documents) 06212016947.

Does anybody have a clue what kind of engine it is and what production
year it could be ?
The engine is (most probably) from some European Alfa.

Thanks,

    Juraj Lanyi

- --
1985 red AR116 Giulietta, 1600, broken mirror
1984 red AR116 Giulietta, unknown type of motor, ugly mirrors
1982 brown FIAT 131 Supermirafiori 1400TC