Re: Child seat tether for Milano?

Carson Damm wrote "Does anybody know if there is a spot on the Milano for a
child seat tether anchor...the rear parcel shelf doesn't look like it has the
strength for it?"

I didn't think the parcel shelf was strong enough either.  So I just use the
middle lap belt for my Graco baby seat, model 7497SY.  This model has the
detachable, quick release large plastic base.  The Milano rear seat is tilted
to the rear too much for the base to work without propping it up.  And
leveling the base with the recommended rolled-up towel felt way too wobbly.
So, my wife keeps the base in her disguised 164 (Saab 9000).  For the Milano,
I just use the rest of the removable seat, which is a full car seat on it's
own.  You lock the adjustable handle all the way around beneath the seat,
where it stabilizes things.  Then just run the lap belt up, over, and across
the seat in the provided channel, and click into the buckle.  Cinch it down
and you're ready to go, but the seat is attached very tightly.  Not as quick
in and out as the removable base, but way more secure for my six month old
little Alfisti.

James Treadwell
79 Spider
88 Verde