RE: paint codes?

Greetings.

	>Generally, Spiders have one set of colors, other Alfas have
another, with only occasional overlap.

I enjoyed John Hertzman's learned piece on the various coach builders'
colour options for Spiders.

I've seen threads on Alfa colours before, but can someone point me to a
brochure of some sort - does anyone accurately reprint the Alfa colour
charts?

My specific question relates to a light (polychromatic?) green colour,
bordering on yellow. Very 70's! This appears in the Spider sales flyer on
the CarDisk CD. I've seen a Miura in a similar colour - fabulous - though
that was a bit more of a frog-green.

	>In the 1972 chipchart there were six Spider-only colors,

Mine is a late 1972 built California refugee Spider. Original colour was a
creamy white (while apparently acceptable in the US, in NZ white is reserved
for taxis, cheap Japanese imports and people with AC aversions), and
recently badly resprayed Porsche Guards Red! A repaint is on the long-list.
Also, the engine-bay is black, I'm assuming it should correctly be body
colour?

Cheers

Andrew A
Wellington, NZ