Ticking signals

John Justus writes:

<< The turn signals on my '71 GTV have taken to flashing at a very rapid
rate.
 As far as I know nothing has changed, they just seem to be getting faster
and
 faster.  The bulbs are good at both ends of the car.

 Any suggestions? >>

John -
I think that it is a sure sign that the fuse has been lit.  Get out of there
quickly.  I repeat, get out of there quickly.  And I'll take that little rig
off your hands and maybe get a few miles out of it before she blows.   #8^)

Gordy with a <G>
on the edge of Seattle