several 164 glitchs- Brakes dragging.

Before you replace the flex lines check for rust on the brake pads and the
caliber. I had so much   rust on a rear caliper that prevented the brake
pads from moving freely. As matter of fact one of the brake pads was rusted
solid and would not move at all. After cleaning everything up the
improvement on the brakes was phenomenal. No more dragging brakes,no more
hard pedal and not a lot of force on the brake pedal to get the car to stop.
Eug Christodoulou
91 164
91 164L