several 164 glitchs

I have a few problems with my 91 164S I'd like to ask about.

1. Seems all the jack points on my car have rusted out.  There isn't much
   rust elsewhere.  Is this a common (and very annoying) problem?

2. My rear brakes are dragging.  It seems to be happening on both sides as
   both rear rims are warm when the fronts are cold.  I will replace the
   flex lines, but since it's happening to both, could it be some common
   point in the system?

3. My speedo is intermittent in cold weather.  Any one else solved this?
   Should I just replace the sensor? (it's a 5 speed)

4. I just replaced the O2 sensor with a generic one.  How can I tell if the
   catalytic converter has gone bad?

Thanks for any ideas.
Lawrence Hegarty, Montreal Quebec
91 164S (with nice toasty Raccaro heated seats)
86 Spider (hibernating)

End of alfa-digest V7 #1289