Milano in Need of Rescue ( Illinois, USA )

   I doubt this car belongs to anyone, much less anyone of this list, so I
thought I'd send out a heads up.

   For the past few months there has been a red Milano, I believe a Gold,
parked at a gas station in Downers Grove, Illinois.  It was moved from one
spot to another a month or two ago, but AFAIK, has not moved since.  It
has a covering of snow and ice, and 3 to 5 more inches due today, will
soon have more.

   I'm guessing it was abandoned by an owner to whom it was worth less
than the repair bill from the station, but the body, at least, seemed in
good shape when I looked at it a couple months ago.

   The station is at Maple and Fairview, but I can't recall the name.  I'm
sure I could get a name and number if someone is interested.

   ( I also saw an engine-less, but very nice later green Spider at a
Mobil on Algonquin Road in Schaumburg, that even had a Chicago AROC
sticker on the windshield, but I think that has gone home now. )

- --
 D a v i d  H i l l m a n
 scscc, nma, scca, imoc