Re: Troubleshooting headlamps

Carlo,

If you just want to swap out a bulb, it shouldn't take more then 5 minutes or
so, if your parts are in decent shape (ie, no stripped screws, etc).  Pull off
the chrome trim ring (1 screw, bottom of the ring), and there should be 3
screws (if I remember correctly) holding another ring which keeps the bulb in
the bucket.  Pull those and you're home free.  Don't mess with the 2 aiming
screws unless you find you need to reaim for the new bulb (my guess is that
you won't, but you might check.  If you do, it's equally easy: pull the trim
ring and adjust the 2 screws for aim).

Hal

P.S. - as for it being easier to pull the whole assemblies than swap bulbs:
disregard that.  I don't know what I was thinking...