Vibrating timing chain?

I have a '93 Spider. Before the car is warmed up, lately I've been hearing a
vibration coming from what seems like the timing chain. I mentioned this to
my mechanic and they thought it was a slightly loose timing chain - when the
car is warmed up, the sound goes away.

Interestingly, this did not concern them at all. Should it concern me?  I
already know not to rev the engine very high until it's warmed up - but does
this need to be fixed? Can I still drive the car? How urgent is this?

Thanks,
- -Glenn