Re: alfa-digest V7 #1283

In a message dated 01/15/2000 11:01:47 PM Pacific Standard Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

<< 164 S windshield washer resevoir indicator on all the time

 I just pulled the wheel and liner off to check the resevoir and sensors.
 No, that isn't it.

Sometimes on the Milano the float for the sensor switch gets stuck and causes
that light to remain on, but a little manual jiggling unsticks it and then
it's fine again for months or years.  Could be similar on the 164.  Assuming
you have fluid in there!

Charlie

84 GTV6 old
87 Milano Gold FOR SALE blue
91 Spider new
Can I borrow a car, then I'll be all set for a wedding!