[no subject]

Hi All,

I have a problem.  My copilot has backed out on me due to lack of vacation
time.  So I need a new copilot to drive to vegas.  Here is the deal.

I leave for Vegas on the Monday before Vegas from Illinois.  Will take a
leasurely drive out so as to not be rushed.  Plan on stopping by Pantera
Performance in Colorado.  I am leaving car in LA and Flying home on Sunday
April 30 to come back
later to run Silver State.  Will fly back on May 18 to pick up my car in LA
and procede to Vegas for the SS race.  Will then take Monday and Tue the 22
and 23 to drive home to Illinois.

Should anyone wish to join in the travels, here is the deal:

I pay for Vegas,
I pay for Silver state
I pay for hotels in between
I pay for Gas
You pay for your food and suvineers
I will help pay for your plane tickets.

I will entertain different drivers for each direction or one person who wants
to go both ways.  It would probably best if the person was from the SoCal
area or the Midwest to reduce the amount of plane travel needed.

I am a real bad shape, I have already paid for Vegas, Paid for Silverstate
and Bought non refundable plane tickets.  Any one interested before I have to
do this alone???

Dave "the crazy one" D

<<

Any takers??  Don't contact me! - send your inquiries to "Crazy Dave"

Darren