Alfa Digest # 1278 - Alfa Transportation Service

In a message dated 01/13/2000 12:32:43 PM Central Standard Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

<< Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 22:25:54 -0500
 From: "Erostratus" <Erostratus@domain.elided>
 Subject: auto transport

 IF anyone has experience with contracting for auto transport
 cross-country, could you please email me?
 I'm trying to do some quick research on expenses, risks, and hopefully
 referrals for transportation of  a vehicle I may by second hand.  Its
 rare enough that I doubt I'll find one near my location, but not an
 investment grade vehicle where enclosed transport would be required.
 Thanks!

    Robert Pass owns Passport Transportation in St. Louis.
http://www.passporttransport.com/  He owns several Alfas and a bunch of neat
toys that we got to look at the last time the Alfa convention was in St.
Louis.  In fact, he own the only other Alfa pedal car I have ever seen.
Other than the one in my living room that is.
    I have not used their services.  No personal financial interest, yada,
yada.
Ciao,
Russ Neely
Oklahoma City