Alfa 105/115 Air Conditioning Units FS

Boy, am I glad to see a thread on retrofitting airconditioning  to GTVs and
other 70s alfas!!!  That's because I have a unit removed from a '73 spider
and an AC unit still in a 74 Berlina parts car for sale cheap!   Don't wait
until summer, buy now!  Spider's unit was running when removed, Berlina's
was runnning when engine removed.  Both have the York type compressors.
Also have a NOS heater valve used with these units.

Neither AC will ever be used by me, and I'd like to see them go to another
alfa.   Willing to trade too.
Anyone have a odd BWA Sportstar for spider/GTV/ Berlina...? (I have a set
of 4 but one is bent..)

KCT
Knoxville, Tennessee