Re: Nova steering wheels

I don't know if you noticed my "SOS Steering Wheel Disaster" post, put the wheel that I'm having so much trouble with is exactly the
one you're inquiriny about.  It looks like the hub is a pretty cheap casting.  I haven't given up yet, and (assuming I can figure
out a way to remove the broken hub), will try again with a new hub.  If you remind me, I'll let you know how it all works out
(probably next weekend).

To briefly recap, I installed the hub, realized there was no way to wire the horn, wanted to try something, attempted to remove the
hub, and most of the flange broke off when attempting to use the steering wheel puller.  Now it's stuck on there, and I don't know
what to do.

Hal Taylor
'86 spider veloce "Strega" (currently undrivable due to steering wheel installation mishap; still looking for help)