More spacers

I used in my 164 standard issue Lawson washers.They come in a package with, i think, the 8 mm bolts.They have exactly the outer and inner diameter of the spacers.I used 4 of them for each spacer reducing the thickness therefore by aprox. 4 mm (but i can come up with an exact number if anyone needs it).The outer part of the A-arm has like 1 mm of clearance left to the rail (sufficient, no problems with anything so far.
I thought at this setup because the most important, i think is the plane shape of whatever you use as spacer.Grinding the existing spacers will not ensure that.Milling will, but that is not something easy to get..Also the adjusting is easy this way, increasing or decreasing as needed.there is no sign of flatening of the washers so far and the operation can be done without even removing the wheels, provided the car is on a lift.
Vlad
'91 164L

End of alfa-digest V7 #1280