Autodelta 3500cc engine conversion

no commercial interest, all disclaimers apply.

Contact: Autodelta Forza house, (44) (0) 181 838 3535

And I doth quote:

Stage 1: increase engine capacity to 3500cc using 101mm bore, gas flowed
heads, lightened and balanced engine, reprogrammed injection system, includes
complete engine rebuild. 4450.00 British pounds (includes use of rolling road
to set up engine once conversion is completed).

Stage 2: As with Stage 1 but larger lightweight valves. 800.00 British pounds
extra.

Stage 3: As with Stage 2 but with: Choice of specially profiled camshafts,
sold in matched pairs, 480.00 British pounds; Specially uprated injection
metering unit to increase torque, 500.00 British pounds extra; Heavy duty
balanced clutch, 450.00 British pounds extra.

All donations welcome. 500 people on the list, $20 each, and I'm on my way!!!!

CeYa!
Peter Lundquist
Burlingame, CA
'69 GTV
'87 Platinum (yes with ABS, and probably not getting the weird width rims :o(
).