superpro

Hi Alfisti

I finally got around to installing the Super Pro A arm bushings I got from
AlfaBill and although it took some time and some grunting it all went well
and the result? Amazing at least on my car mine must have been really shot I
thought I needed new struts but now I don't think so Basically
I am very happy with the product and maybe this will give a more correct
camber we'll see anyway It's a good cheap upgrade. now AlfaBill
when is the R&D on the rears gonna be done? any ideas

Curtiss Norheim
Huntsville, Al
91 164L (nice and tight)
83 GTV6 (needs time and money)