spider cover

I had the same question regarding the spider cover. here is the information
i received from the initial author for this subject:

I did buy that cover through that outfit's internet site. It's called
Linea Rossa. They are at www.linearossausa.com. It's a nice cover. Worth
the $149.00 (157.00 with S&H). It came within about 5 days around
christmas which impressed me. It's VERY red with the round Alfa logo on
the hood area (about 12") and in script it says Alfa Romeo on each side
along the bottom. They didn't have a picture of it on their site though.
The only problem I have is that the mirror pockets don't line up with my
89 Spider's (mine are on the door). The covers are for mirrors on the
fenders. I'm keeping it anyway because it looks great and is a nice
cover. It is for indoors only however so be aware of that. It hangs
pretty low which I like. I paid $200.00 for a custom cover for my
Mangusta and it barely covers the sides which kind of annoy me. But what
the hey. It's obviously tucked in the garage anyway. I am basically
happy with the purchase of this Alfa cover and the service from the
company.

Richard
91 spider
buchignanirichardm@domain.elided