Subject: spark plug wire orientation

Peter,

Though no expert am I in this, I WILL add my 2cents.  On my GTV with
SPICA I have accidently flooded the car on occassion and found that with
a fouled plug(s) it will run reeaallly rough and sorta clear out as you
increase rpm.  However, only taking the plugs out and cranking the motor
with no plugs in and changing the plugs will cure this.

If it happens again, pull the plugs and see if any is noticeably wet.

Good luck,

Antonio

73'GTV
91'Audi V8 Quattro