re: removing the rear seat cushions on a gtv6

The rear seat bottom cushions are removed as you suspected, by pulling
up and out.  There are two locating pins on the forward bottom edge of
each cushion.  On my car they never lined up very well with the matching
hole.

Once out, you'll see bolt heads through metal tabs holding the back
cushion in place.  It's  been awhile, but my recollection is the rear
lap belt bolts are accessible (barely) without removal of the rear
cushion.  As an added note, I've found that there is ample play in the
back of the rear seat cushion to allow normal positioning of the
cushion, even with the added dimension of the eye bolts.

In the unlikely event that someone out there thinks I thought all this
up myself, I hasten to add that Gerry Lehmann, the AROSC San Diego tech,
explained the system to me in great detail before I installed 6 point
belts in my own GTV6.

As an aside, as you continue to tinker with your GTV6 you may want to
avail yourself of Michael Harris' GTV6 site at:
http://www.gtv6.org/index.shtml  This site has become an extraordinary
resource for anyone looking for GTV6 answers or ideas.  It also includes
dozens of photos of very cool GTV6s from all over the world.

Good luck with the car preparation.  See you at Willow Springs.

Pierre
alfa tt registration (still patiently awaiting your entry form)