removing the rear seat cushions on a gtv6

One more question for those kind gtv6 alfisti that have been answering
all my previous ones!  I would like to remove the rear seat cushions to
get clean access to the lap belt mounting points.  The bottom cushion
seems to be somehow attached at two points underneath the front part of
the two seating spots.  Since I cannot see any bolt heads, I am tempted
to yank it out by pulling it upwards but I don't want to break
anything.  Is there some trick to it?  How about the back cushion?  Will
it become apparent how to take that one off once the bottom one is out?

Thanks a lot,
Vangelis
85 gtv6
86 gtv6