Milano wanted

I am still looking for the right Milano to add to my stable. So far
everything is either too expensive, or too far away for the condition (poor
condition and I have to travel 1000 miles to get it).

What I am looking for is a Milano in the upper Midwest (say, 500 miles or
less from Minneapolis) that would make a good daily driver. Of course, I
would prefer a Platinum or Verde, but any model will do. Minor rust is okay,
but overall the body and interior must be in decent condition. Mechanically I
am looking for a car that has been properly maintained and drivable.
Modifications (tasteful) acceptable.

I will travel greater distances for the right car (anyone got a low miles
Verde for 1000 bucks?), but prefer the simple, inexpensive daily driver. Any
leads appreciated.

Ben
1984 GTV6
1978 Spider