Heel and Toe

Geeeez Zamani,  you really popped my bubble on that one.  I've noticed that you get
around the track really well and figured your secret weapon was that heel and toe
throttle blip with the left foot.  I won't even describe what it looked like in my
imagination, I was impressed.

Anyone out there remember Harold who used to time trial regularly with the LA club
in the 80s and early 90s?  He had an extremely fast (Class C) beige Alfetta GT.  He
attached a secondary motorcycle hand throttle to the standard gear shift lever and
used that to blip the throttle for double clutching.  He was very good at it and
earned more than  his share of trophies.

Gerry Lehmann
'85 & '86 GTV6