RE: running at pocono (was: Driving Event - TWS Feb 5,6; lambo's/ ferr ari's,...

Doug,

I want to believe that this joker is actually you, and you are writing this
stuff in, and then responding to it...just to make me laugh at what an ass
this person is. My god! So is it really you, and this is all a joke? I hope
so....
Anyway, this fool isn't worth the time obviously...if I were closer to this
place, I would consider "dropping" by to say "hello" to him. But I don't
know if my "lower end" Alfa would make it there.

Ted

- -------
Ted Williams  <---don't know whether to laugh, or cry...
Santa Clara, CA
88 Milano Verde <---with lowered ends
WemMusic
for more info email--