Re: GT2

> From: "Phill Erasmus" <erasmusp@domain.elided>
> This is interesting. Although the 156 V6 comes standard with a 6 speed box
> where the 2.0 T/Spark has a 5 speed box......(Are you sure the game said 5

good point, but I can't verify that until i go to friends house
to play gt2 :), maybe Colin or Zamani can verify that for uus?

> speed? - Maybe you still had another gear left, explaining why you had to
> drive hard to keep with the "sports cars"? ;-) ) A little understeer sounds

But Phill,  another gear won't help if you are not that fast yet! :)
The truth is that other cars I mentioned had more horses and were lighter.
(others had over 200 horses and around 2700 lb, while
 156v6 had 190 horses and nearly 2900 lb... i kept being passed at
the end of straight way...

> about right for the bigger V6 model. I wonder how accurate it is comparing
> driving the real thing?
> 2000 156 2.0 T/S  :-)

you should get GT2, drive the 156TS, and let us know how close
is the simulation vs your car you lucky #$%^@@$ with 156 :)

happy driving

jess