Verde Oil switches

Ted;

I changed both switches on my Gold Milano last summer.
 Here is some info that might help you.  If you need
more help e-mail me off the list.

The signs of a bad oil pressure light sender is when
it starts to leak.  That oil may not reach the ground,
but it may spill over the exhaust pipes when you make
turns and burn. You'll get that bad burned oil smell.
There will be some oil right below it if you stick
your hand and check.  Replacing this switch is very
easy.  You need, I belive a 24mm or 27mm deep socket.

The signs of a bad oil pressure gauge sender is a
gradual decline of oil pressure indication.  To
replace it you need a 14mm open end wrench bent at 90
degrees to look like an "L".  You can make this tool
yourself if you have a standard 14mm wrench with the
help of a hammer and a vise. The horizontal part is
approximately 3 inches long. You may need to remove
and push down(not disconnect)the brake lines from the
plastic clips that hold them to the firewall to gain
more room to work the wrench in. You may ,also, need
to disconnect the heater hose from the engine side.

Later

=====
Abe Kheraz
Madison, WI