Re: Gran Turismo 2

You are supposed to be able to transfer the license data, but it didn't
work for me. I had to start over.

I got GT2 for xmas. I'm still a beginner at the game, but am very
impressed
with the simulation. The game rewards you for the same type of driving
behavior that makes you go faster on the real track. This is not to say
it's just like driving a real car...it's not. The feedback through the
seat
and wheel is just not there. None the less, it's very entertaining.

I started out with a used Nissan Skyline, won a few races and now have a
Lancia Delta Integrale - a big improvement in stability. I plan to do
some
rally events and when I get enough credits, I think I'll buy a 3.0 GTV
and
tune it a bit... that is if I can steal some game time from the kids!