AROC Driver Of The Year...my choice

We cam all throw our two bits in on this one. My vote goes to George Willet
of the NWARC who races a 69 GTV in both conference and vintage. In just
about three years George has gone from novice to showing many other bigger
spending races his tail. He's done that by trying to truly understand Alfa's
engineering then using that knowledge to properly raceprep his GTV. On top
of that he's taken other novice vintage racers under his wing ; helping them
prep cars and giving driving instruction while still staying focused on his
own racing. I'm sure every other section of the country must have a George
Willet who never gets recognition from the establishment. Let's hear about
them, not the folks out there trying to spend their way to the front.

Emmo
72 GTV "Miles" because she's "all blues"
76 Spider "For Sale" because she still is