RE: running at pocono (was: Driving Event - TWS Feb 5,6; lambo's/ ferr ari's,...

hi (foncool) joe,

re: the italian car event at pocono - if you schedule alfa/fiat/lancia in the
michelin driving event, you can be sure you will have way more than 25 people
sign up.  if you refuse to schedule an event, but say "bring me 25 people",
you're right - probably won't happen.  i also know that you will alienate many
attendees - *whatever* kind of italian vehicle(s) they own - with your obnoxious
condescending attitude.

this attitude - the grammar, the wording, the mannerism - is *exactly* like
"foncool" posts on the pantera forum.  so, it's obvious - you're foncool.  if
not, ya know *who* he is:  even *i* know how to forward email from one of my
accounts to another - your copying me of this forward to *you* from *foncool* is
ridiculous.  if i were to forward a complaint to a third party, you can be sure
i'd preface it, so the party would know what i was talking about.  you can also
be sure i'd only forward it if i knew that party - otherwise, i'd just direct
them to the third party's www/email/etc.

your denial is pathetic - yust like your obnoxious attitude,

doug sedon

	>Let's see 4 Italian cars and an Italian bike, and you live on the east
coast.  I'll bet >like most Alfa owners you've never gone to the July 4th Pocono
event. Seems that >is the case with most Alfa owners all talk. Just like the
left coast Pantera owners, >East Coast Pantera owners are a different story.