Preparing the gtv6 for Time Trials

I would like to take my gtv6 to the AROSC time trials at Willow Springs
later this month and so I am frantically trying to get all the safety
equiment that I need in place.  Could somebody with previous TT
experience enlighten me on the following:

1 - How does one mount the 5-point harness?  Would the standard seat
belt mounting points (3 for the front seatbelt and 2 for the rear lap
belt) suffice?  Are there any tricks or special mounting hardware that I
should use for the purpose?   I am leaning towards ordering an Autopower
pro-cam harness.

2 - How do I secure the fire extingusher in the cabin?  Any
recommendations on brands, models or suppliers for suitable fire
extinguishers?

Thanks a lot,
Vangelis
Santa Barbara, CA