Offspring and Alfas

<<<<<
And if I did have a daughter, I'd rather have a guy like Joe on her trail
than some mouthbreather Camaro-jockey.

You guys keep speaking about sons driving Alfas... I have a teenage
daughter who is in love with Alfas and autocrossing (thank you, Russ
Neely...)  I dread the day she starts dating (after she turns 30)... she'll
insist on driving... scaring the bejeezus out of a horny teenage boy...

Then again, if my daughter's driving scares a boy into impotence, maybe I'm
doing something right <g>.

Howard K. Warren, Little Rock, AR
1984 GTV-6, "Falconi", 134k miles
1991 164L, "Peregrine", 66k miles