cooler!

O.K.,
So having spent a long summer watching the temp needle sweep past the
midpoint, and an exasperating winter waiting for the temp needle to
get to the mid-point, I've been cursing Italian engineers for not
installing an oil-antifreeze heat exchanger in my 164.  I mean, my
1985 Porsche had one, you would think by 1991......

Then, while perusing the tech manual, I found reference to just such a
unit on "S' cars.

Can anyone provide me with prices for installing the components (they
appear to be minimal), and the logistics of running the heater hose?

Thanks very much!!

- -Steve