Re: used tire store in California Bay Area?

Hi Bay Area types,

I'm in search of TWO 205/50 ZR or VR 16 Michelin Pilot SX MXX3, lightly used (<
5K miles, since they only last 12K!)

If any of you have such tires lying about, or know where I could come up with
such tires, I'd love to get my hands on them.  I have two already and need two
more.  Brand new price on these tires is $188/ea from Tire Rack.

TIA,

Nizam
'88 75 3.0V6 - stayed ahead of an S4 earlier today, (up to around 120mph), then
I waved him by