Hotblooded Youth

Kevin Trent wrote:

"think of joe elliott and his botttom-feeding-alfa
driving-friends as just young bucks trying to get into
your daughters pants - do their choice of vehicle
really make them saints?"

Dunno what the other letter-writers had in mind when
they sent congratulatory messages about Joe and his
pal, but my intention was merely to express my
pleasure at knowing of some kids who liked Alfas and
didn't mind doing their own work to keep'em running.
And if I did have a daughter, I'd rather have a guy
like Joe on her trail than some mouthbreather
Camaro-jockey.

Will Owen
Nashville, TN
1 Alfa