Selespeed and heater woes

>Date: Sun, 02 Jan 2000 13:42:57 +0200
>From: alp berker <aberker@domain.elided>
>Subject: selespeed
>
>I felt that the selespeed is in fact a fancy automatic

You have to keep in mind though that what separates the Alfa and Ferrari
semi-autos from the lousy competition is that they ARE REAL GEARBOXES,
electronically clutched and shifted like an F1 car, whereas EVERY OTHER
SUCH TRANSMISSION ON THE PLANET IS A MANUALLY CONTROLLED SLUSHBOX, torque
converter and all!!  That's what pisses me off about Alfa having the lever
work backwards, to make it like a Tiptronic, which is just a slushbox.
They should have made it logical, like a Citroen 2CV, a Touring Car, or an
IndyCar.  Duh.

More importantly, can anyone tell me how to get at my heater fan in my
GTV6?  Do I have to remove those clips all the way around behind the
firewall?

Joe Elliott
'82 GTV6