Re: vehiculary correct

	At Sat, 01 Jan 2000 15:20:01 -0500 Kevin Trent wrote
>think of joe elliott and his botttom-feeding-alfa-driving-friends as just
>young bucks trying to get into your daughters pants - do their choice of
>vehicle really make them saints?

not that getting in your daughter's pants would made a bounch of devils
out of 'em... they just follow the natural cycle, exactely as ya did, I
suppose :)
Anyway... do you prefer your daughter to be dated by a lame ass on a full
optional crappy horrible Volvo ?? ;-))

nodoubt,
937 landpilot
"We will be a family no matter what!" (Mari Hall)
937RS2, 75 Turbo, RM250

http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/6818/