Popemobile

Did anyone happen to see the new "Popemobile" on the news recently? The
'murrican news said it was built by Fiat. Some deeper digging and a
photo led me to learn that it is based on a Lancia Kappa with a 24v V-6.
(Of course the 'murrican news would not call it a "Lancia", as 99 44/100
% of the population has no idea what that is.)

I wonder if he does double-duty on the track on weekends?

Happy Holy-daze,
Karl