Subaru strut...

> Any one know of the type of Subaru that has the same gas strut as the GTV-6?
> I'd rather buy one of these than pay $65 for a new one. . .
> Also, is there any way to extend the life of these things? I have a silly
> little spolier (will not be put back on after paint job) that seems to kill
> these struts.
> Oh- dose anybody know if that plastic peice in between my tailights is
> standard equiptment or aftermarket?
> Thanks,
> Jeff Einhorn

And you believe the Subaru part will be cheaper? I'll
believe it when I see it....Note the sender address... :o)

I have the Alfa OEM in stock, Around $54 list.
- --
AlfaBill http://mastroalfa.com/parts.htm
Alfa Digest photo page: http://mastroalfa.com/digest.htm
Renovation photos http://mastroalfa.com/rebuild.htm
SuperPro Urethane, Magnecor Wires, Mintex, KYB, Koni, Brembo
here