Giulia Super Wheels

Dave, the stock wheels for Supers were 4.5 x 15s w/ factory options for 5" x
15; 5.5"x 15, and 6" x 15.  Unfortunately the parts books do not give
offsets.  However, I doubt very much that 40 mm is correct (I will check
later today).  Out of curiosity, whivch Cromodoras are you working with?  In
addition, I wonder if you have measured the offset on the Cromodoras?  All
the after market wheels commonly sold have offsets in the 30 - 15 mm range -
depending on diameters. A 40 mm offset should put your tires way inside -
should be rubbing on the limit strap perch , not on the fender wheel arch.
In any case, I think it wold be better to trade for/buy wheels w/ the proper
offset than to punch out the fenders.

Andy