Re: alfa-digest V7 #1251

Anti Korhonen writes

>... Finland, the country of Nokia and most densed Intern=
>et-state, has Europe's oldest
>stock of daily used cars, you know... Even Greece is now before us!)

Terve Anti,
Do I sense a challenge? In Greece we never run away from a half decent one.
As a proof,you should see how many Austin/Morris 1100s in excellent
condition (and  beater Singers and Hillman Minxes) are still used as daily
drivers here. In comparison, '79 Audi 80s are rare. At least as rare as VW
411 and 412s.
For diversity there are a few early 60's Datsuns,Toyotas and Daihatsus.
I wonder if Finland can beat that! :-)

Sadly,Alfa trolley buses (obligatory Alfa content!) were in use only thru
the mid 70's.

George in Athens