164 Alarm Key

If you still had your fobs that set the alarms you would be in good shape.
Simply turn off the alarm once the battery is reconnected (at least that's
what I have been told)

I did order an alarm key which I received from Alfa but have no idea how to
get it cut.  I was hoping that it was a "generic" one size fits all but this
isn't the case ( or at least I don't believe so).

I don't suppose you have checked the owners manual pouch and gotten luck and
found the key in the bottom?  No this would be too easy.

Let me know if you find out anymore on getting the key cut.

Steve Silverstein