Re: Transportation Costs

I have used Passport Transport twice in the last
several years.  First to transport a non-running
Spider from California to Illinois, and recently to
tranport a running Spider from Illinois to Virginia.
The first trip cost $950 delivered door-to-door, the
second trip cost $750 delivered door-to-door.  Neither
car was moved once it was inside the enclosed semi
trailer (a GIGANTIC rig).

Passport charged an extra $75 for the non-running car.
 In my own experiences, I have found Passport
Transport's service and drivers to be courteous, safe
and professional.

Visit their website for more information, and good
luck!

http://www.passporttransport.com

Diane
NoVA

(A satisfied Passport Transport customer)

'91 silver Spider Veloce
'80 black Spider Veloce
'96 green/gold GMC Sierra 2500 SLT
'74 bay American Morgan Horse gelding (1 bhp)