Bla bla bla bla...

well dudes, lemme write coupla lines just to give a sense
to these working days... ya know... everybody else are in
vacation, the suckers, and I'm here all alone, mostly writing
emails to the 10000 lists/digests I'm roaming in :-)

Well, the 75 I got last month might have been my bday present.
the present I bought myself:)  I love me:))
Well... the Pioneer hifi, is MY xmas present, the one I bought myself.
I do really love me! :)
But I had to buy something to my 3 beloved babes:
let's ignore the 2 leg babe, that's my business and ya shouldn't care,
I was talking about the 2 wheels and the 4 wheels gals.
For the 2 wheels one, I bought a full repaint once again. :) now it's
shining woow... let's wait for the ice to melt away :)
For the 4 wheeled babe I bought:
a gear stick cover, called "Sport Grip", made of velvet exactely of the
same colour of the grey seats.
I got too some soft things applied to the seat belt, for confort over
the shoulder body-contact point. Much more confortable and looks definitely
nice.  Then I installed a thermometer (not the turbine one!)... just cuz
I found it in the shop and liked it. Finally, the best thing, I installed
a complete set of pedal racing pads, in light alluminium!!
Took me a bit to get used to the size cuz now brake and gas pedal, aka
accelerator
in uk :), are pretty closer, but they offer much more "handling" in sport
driving.

My argentinian gal (the 2 leg one!) came here yesterday from her BsAs's
summer, and
she saw the 75 for the first time... she loved it! :) And when the turbine
joins the
party she seems all but scared!! :))))) She likes it! :)
Oh well... got a great bike, great cage, and a gal loving 'em both....
it's gonna me a great WFO millenium! HA!

nodoubt,
937 landpilot
"We will be a family no matter what!" (Mari Hall)
937RS2, 75 Turbo, RM250

http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/6818/