Help for stuck door

Does anyone know any good tricks for opening a stuck door on a Giulia
Super?  The right rear door on my Super is jammed shut and I haven't been
able to open it.  I took the inner panel off and verified that the lock
mechanism is in the fully released position, but the door still won't
budge.  I've tried pulling, pushing, and banging on the inside.  A pry-bar
may be next unless I figure out something better than brute force.